Saturday, April 4, 2009

First Performance of the Music Man

Yesterday at 5 AM I woke up so that I could curl my hair for my first performance of the Music Man. I got my hair done at six then I ate some yummy oatmeal. Then, it was time to leave to my middle school. We arrived there at 6:35. Then, I went right to work with helping other girls with their hair. (I was appointed the official hair curler)In the middle of doing hair, i had to get make up on. It looked great and I was excited! Between 7 and 8 everyone was putting final touches on costumes and hair and makeup. Then at 8 we all warmed up our voices until 8:20 when half the school was coming down and quickly filling the auditorium. As we saw all the faces, my friends and I got anxious. It was happening, time to preform. It went smoothly and I had a lot of fun doing it. (Even though I was DEAD TIRED after preforming for 3 hours) Other than that though, I had fun. :D

No comments: