Saturday, May 9, 2009

The directors are in charge...

Okay well I haven't updated in a while so I though I would get back into the swing of things!
Well, at school, I am the director of The Sound of Music. I had to shorten the script (almost 3 hours into 30 minutes) pick which songs could still be in (familiar ones were the best, but all the songs are SHORT!) and come up with props, costumes, and how the lighting/stage presence will be. Oh man it has been hectic but luckily i have 3 other co-directors. We have meetings every saturday, and today it was at my house. We discussed what we will be doing for this week, and we have almost got the entire musical blocked! WOOO! Anywho, after planning we ate PB&J's and Milk. (and Reisens for dessert :) It was a fun meeting and I am psyched to go to drama on Tuesday! :D

1 comment:

A Person said...

Lolz Tess i think u directors did awesome