Monday, July 21, 2008

My New Computer!



I am getting a Dell LAPTOP! I am SO Excited! I wont get it for a month or so but hey, I am getting one so that is what counts! I decided on the pink cause i love the color and it will go great with my room! :) I can put it on my desk for homework assignments and I can carry it around the house just incase I see or hear something that would be a good thing to jot down. (You never know :) So it will be a good thing. Until then though, I will have to stick with our old family computer thats now mine. (Trust me, It IS old) Anyways I just wanted to tell all you guys about this because I am very, very, verrrrrrrrrrrrry- HAPPY! Thanks for reading and wish me luck with the saving UP!

3 comments:

Amanda Gao said...

oh cool, my parents would never in a million years let me have a laptop.

Taraleigh said...

A laptop!?! and are you financing this new "toy" or is it an incentive for becoming a "sevie?" I am happy for ya sis. :)

A Person said...

ha that's really cool tessa. if i had a laptop i would do stuff that i wasn't supposed to do (like play games), so my parents aren't going to give me one till im 17. Your parents must trust you