Monday, July 14, 2008

Ready, Set, RE, RE-DO!




Okay, so this is new bedding obviously. Well, today my mom and I went to kmart and found this great bedding! It was a lot less expensive than the other bedding and it is very close to the same color. My mom and I both really liked the colors pulled together and we have the comforters and will soon get the shams, pillowcases, bed skirts, and sheet set. I am so excited! Man, am I ready for a room makeover. It's great though, because we are going to paint the furniture so it coordinates. They will all be white and it will go great with my NEW bedding. Anyways, if you want to help out, you know how to reach me!!!

3 comments:

Taraleigh said...

Very cute! I love the colors and it will look so nice with the white beds and stuff! I'm excited for you babe! Maybe this will be what it will take for you to keep a cleaner room... just maybe. :)

Millar said...

Hey Tessa, we'll have to do a cute painting or something for your room. Call me and come up! We'll have some fun!

Seventh Child said...

That sounds fun can't wait!